Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
Got a question?
Frequently Asked Questions
Common Cookery features small food businesses. We encourage Eaters, hungry for multicultural cuisines, to shop our digital marketplace and help elevate independent Food Creatives of rich but underappreciated food cultures. Through community efforts, we are also able to help these businesses grow and thrive in today’s pivoting food industry.
Food Safety and Handling is of the utmost importance to us at Common Cookery. Rest assured that all our partnered Food Creatives and vendors are required to maintain the following:
- A current Food Hander, Dealer, or Manufacturer Certificate
- A Business Registration
- Liability Coverage/Insurance
- Operations within a licensed commercial kitchen facility
All our staff, vendors and Food Creatives are required to follow all COVID-19 prevention guidelines to prevent the spread of the virus.
2-6 Adult-sized servings. Each meal description indicates how many people it serves.
Yes! You will be able to indicate your allergies and/or dietary requirements when placing your order. If the order is unable to be made within your requirements, we will reach out to offer alternate menu items to accommodate your needs. Additionally, all our food packaging is labeled with ingredients, nutritional information, and allergens.
We have a weekly delivery schedule. Fresh bakery items are delivered Sundays and Prepared Meals are delivered Wednesdays. You will receive alerts with your order’s progress. Please make sure to check your notification preferences, to ensure you receive the alerts.
You have 24 hours to cancel or adjust your order
Currently, we deliver to the Greater Houston Metro area and surrounding suburbs including Baytown, Cypress, Conroe, Katy, League City, Richmond, Rosenberg, Sugarland and The Woodlands. We will be expanding deliveries to other cities and states in future.
You will receive alerts with your order’s progress. Please make sure to check your notification preferences, to ensure you receive the alerts.
Your meal(s) will be delivered cold, after being stored in a climate-controlled environment. Proper storage and reheating instructions are included with your meal.
In some cases, part of your order may be frozen to prevent spilling or to preserve an item’s quality/texture.
Yes, your order will include instructions on how to properly re-heat your meal items. Meals can be reheated using a microwave, stovetop, conventional oven, or air-fryer.
How It Works
- Create an account to save favorite meals, receive alerts for newly added menus, and be the first to know about special promotions and discounts.
- Browse our menus! Pick your meals from a wide selection of chef-prepared, family-sized entrées, side dishes, appetizers, and snacks.
- Upon receiving your order, chill contents immediately. You can store the meals in the fridge for consumption within 1-2 days or freeze the meals for later. Follow the recommended reheating and storage instructions that come with your items.
- Easily reheat and enjoy your favorite traditional meals at home!